On these pages you will find helpful links and information to make your bed and breakfast holiday more enjoyable and easy.
- Trains cancelled ahead of Bank Holiday national strike
- Single travel is becoming more popular than ever
- London train tickets on sale
A dedicated website with special East Coast train fares for travel to the London 2012 Olympic Games has launched today (11th July 2011)
- Ski Chalet in France
The chalet makes a great base for super skiers who want to ski from morning to night as equally as for those like me who like to look at the snow drenched trees on the green runs and then go for a lovely lunch.
- Continuing risk of icy roads
UK latest weather update
- Fife Flower Show on Saturday 18 September 2010
A must-see event for all garden enthusiasts with a wide range of vegetable, fruit, cut flowers and plants from growers from all over the country.
- Get your walking boots on for Walking Festival in the South of Scotland
"Walking the Tweed Valley" is the theme for the Borders Walking Festival which runs from 4 to 12 September 2010.
- Family day out Hampton Court Palace Flower Show - something for everyone
6 - 11 July 2010 (Exclusive Preview evening 5 July)
East Molesey, Surrey
- Places to visit and things to do in South Downs, Hampshire
There is a wide variety of exciting places and attractions to visit in Hampshire.
- It's Earth Hours tonight - Saturday 27th March 2010!
Switch Off your lights at 8.30pm to show you care about climate change.
- What's on in Hampshire...
fun ideas for family days out in October and November...
- WWF's Earth Hour - Sign up and Switch Off on Saturday 28th March at 8.30pm
Why your support for WWF's Earth Hour is so important...
- 6 Of The Best: Family Holiday Tips by Dr. Pat Spungin
If you're one of the lucky 25% of parents who sail through family holidays without a cross word, stop reading this now!
- On a Lovely Sunny Day...
don't underestimate how strong the sun is in the UK
- UK's Top 20 Destinations for Family Easy Days Out
- Why you should take your kids to theme parks
- Top 12 Cycling Tips
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Take a Romantic Break, Wedding or Honeymoon In Scotland
Are you lucky enough to be in the process of planning to take your partner away for a romantic break or trying to find the perfect place for your wedding or honeymoon?
- Car Trip Tips From Someone Who Loves to Travel by Car
- 10 most fun games to play while you are on a road
Great Advice for kids, mums, dads, grandparents, godparents, nannies, brothers and sisters from a 'grown up kid', sister, godmother and nanny who has been there and back!
- The Lone Woman Traveler!
- Have a fun family day out!